- Eat It.
- Wear It.
- Swear By It.
Our coconut oil is a natural multitasker. From baking to beauty, it can do it all!
Scroll down to learn more and read up on its many uses.
We may have started out with coconut water, but when we discovered this super natural wonder we knew we had to share it with the world. Whether you fry it up or smooth it on, you’re bound to fall in love...and get separate jars for the bathroom and kitchen.
Nature got coconut oil right the first time, which is why we don’t mess with ours. Cold pressed to protect all that natural goodness, our extra virgin oil is 100% USDA-certified organic, raw, and free of harmful checmicals.
Coconut oil recipes for every foodie occasion.
DIY coconut oil health and beauty remedies.
Pop to It
Coconut oil isn’t just for meals
and sweet treats—it’s also a great addition to snacks like popcorn, granola, and even homemade potato chips.
Fresh From the Oven
Our oil is delicious baked into cookies, mixed with rice, or spread on toast with a pinch of salt.
Bye Bye Raccoon Eyes
Tired of harsh chemicals and face wipes? Get rid of stubborn makeup the easy (and soothing) way with a dollop of coconut oil.
Rough patches and dry spots are no match for coconut oil—massage a small amount into skin post-shower for a natural glow year round.
Green Goodness Smoothie
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup apple
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water
- 2 tsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil (warmed)
- 1 cup ice
- 1In a blender, combine kale, spinach, apple, lemon juice, and coconut water and puree on high.
- 2Slowly add liquefied oil to mixture and blend again.
- 3Add ice and blend until completely smooth.
Tropical Fried Rice
- 2 tsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil (warmed)
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup chicken
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1Sauté chicken in 1 tsp oil until brown and set aside.
- 2Sauté pineapple in 1 tsp oil until caramelized.
- 3Add rice, scallions, and carrots and stir to combine.
- 4Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper (to taste). Stir and let cook for five minutes.
Coco Choco Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup lightly-packed brown sugar
- ¼ granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet
- 1Combine oil, eggs, sugars, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- 2Add flour, baking soda, and dash of salt. Stir to incorporate.
- 3Add chocolate chips and stir to incorporate.
- 4Mold dough into small flattened balls, place on wax paper-lined tray, and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°. During this time place balls on a greased cooking tray.
- 6Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 7Let cool completely. Enjoy!
Boom Pow Popcorn
- 2 tbsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1Melt oil in large, tall pot over medium heat.
- 2Add kernels and cover pot.
- 3Gently shake kernels every few seconds once popping is heard.
- 4When popping slows, remove pot from heat and continue gently shaking for several seconds.
- 5Once fully popped, dump popcorn into large bowl.
- 6Drizzle sriracha sauce over popcorn and sprinkle parmesan on top. Gently stir with spoon to combine completely.
Citrusy Whipped Coconut
Oil Body Cream
- 1 cup Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp orange essential oil
- 1 tsp lemon essential oil
- 1Put oil in a mixer and whip on high for five minutes.
- 2Add the orange and lemon essential oils and whip for another two to three minutes or until an airy texture is achieved.
- 3Place the oil back in the jar and allow to set in refrigerator for at least one hour.
No More Tears
- 1 tsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 1Using your ring finger, pat the oil around the eye.
- 2Gently wipe the oil over lashes and lids in a downward motion.
- 3With a clean cloth, wipe away the makeup.
- 4Rinse off any residue with warm water.
*It even works on waterproof mascara!
Spa Day Conditioning Treatment*
- 1 scoop of Vita Coco Coconut Oil (approximate)
- 1 hair towel
- 1Coat hair from root to tip in oil and pin into bun.
- 2Wrap head in towel.
- 3Chill out for twenty minutes.
- 4Rinse hair twice with shampoo or until no oil remains.
*Do this once a week and your locks will thank you.
Oil Pulling 101
- 2 tsp Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 1Place oil in mouth and let melt.
- 2Swish around for twenty minutes.
- 3Spit out the oil.
- 4Rinse mouth thoroughly with warm water before brushing.